- Electronic registration (Filling the electronic forms) by the applicants
- Evaluation of the information by the IRGS administration
- Localization and presentation of the stand map by the IRGS administration
- Issuance of the debit note
- Payment of the fees by the applicant
to start registration
Applicants represented by third parties are kindly required to convey their localization and payment considerations to their representatives
The localization of stands shall be based on good/service classifications, the size, or type of the stand (equipped or non-equipped).
Forwarding and original signed and sealed copy of the last page of the “IRGS information and regulations form” is necessary.
All IRGS registration steps can be performed through the website or by e-mail.